- Suitable for animal feed & wood pellets
- Fully automatic
- Takes samples from the production line
- Operated by Windows software (provided), or can be paired with mill management software.
- Reproducible accuracy of ± 0.1%
- Helps to eliminate waste, maintain quality, and reduce cost.
The Holmen NHP300 Pellet Durability Tester is ideally suited to a busy mill.
Samples are automatically taken from the production line, tested, returned to the line, and a PDI result provided to the NHP300 control software, or to your current mill management software.
Taking a sample from the process line enables changes to be made at a point that will maximise production, reduce cost, minimise waste and maintain pellet quality.
In addition to calculating the PDI, the amount of ‘dust’ (Fines) can be calculated.
Up to four pellet lines can be tested by one NHP300 with the option to return samples back to their original lines too.